Monday, June 11, 2012

Quote a week....

Quotes... So many quotes...


I helped a friend with a school assignment about quotes. I loved working on it. After we put the finishing touches on his I did my own. It was a joking one by a cartoon character, but I liked it.

I've wanted to show more of my design insights lately, I think I'm starting to look at this Art Blog and wonder where I'm going with it. The Write Blog has direction. I have Shannon's Story and all sorts of other things I'm constantly working at over there. Over here it just seems like a way to satisfy my craving to draw. I've developed a few ideas (such as the Colour Blind Cats or the shop where Sera, Derrik and Lovebot_9000 work), but it doesn't seem to have a grander purpose yet!

Which is why you'll be seeing a lot of weird other art on Mondays. As sad as it is to admit, my employable skills are in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment