Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good Luck!


Description and explanations below the break

Welcome! I drew this picture as a kind of encouragement for me to keep going on my art blog. See, last time I tried to do something like this I lasted a week before giving up. I'm hoping to make it to a year this time around, with all your help of course!

I decided that my blog's mascots are a sloth and barn owl. The sloth is for the writing one. I actually love sloths and think they're incredibly cute. I'm not sure why but their devil may care looks make me want hang out with some sloths doing nothing all day. I've always loved the way owls look. From what I hear they're actually some of the dumbest birds out there. Kind of surprising since they have this reputation as wise animals.

Anyway! I hope you keep checking back and encourage me to continue my art and writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment