Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crash! And the Boys! Challenge

This was requested by my friend before I went to work. I didn't get a chance to finish it until now.

The challenge was to make a poster for the fictional band Crash! And The Boys! (from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World). It was supposed to be in black and white with 1 colour. This was the original concept for the poster.




This was the first one I did. Eric Knudson's eyes are SO BLUE! I had to use them as my 1 colour. But it feels like it's still missing something...

I cheated a little, I did an saturated it with blue and magenta. It's basically 1 colour, but with all its different shades!

Finally I did this! An all manga version! I love how it came out, although it's all black and white.

Anyway! That's the challenge! I like the manga one best, personally. I had to shrink them all to half their original size so I could post them here.

Also, a disclaimer. I don't own any of the images used for this. This was entirely for fun. I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment