Monday, September 10, 2012

Faux Tourism

Niagara Falls! Our biggest Tourist Destination! For Americans!

This is my humorous Canadian Tourism posters! I outline 4 of the 5 tourism points Canada is proud of.

As a disclaimer I don't own copyright to ANY of the images used in this. This is all just for fun and not meant to be serious in anyway!


I seriously find Canada's lack of tourism kind of depressing. I mean, I've been all over Canada thanks to summer trips with my parents, but there's really not much to attract people. I mean, BC has The Rockies, Ontario has Niagara Falls, but really that's about it... We kind of have no culture so there's nothing culturally to absorb.

The list of good cities to visit only listed french cities! I kid you not! In case you're wondering that's Montreal.

Canada! We're known for being agreeable!

Ok this one isn't fair. I love Maple Syrup! And it was really about Canadian Cuisine.

The fifth one was about adventure and tours across Canada. I didn't really know how to put a humorous and negative spin on it so I left it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment