Friday, March 16, 2012

Tea Time!

I'm well aware that's not how you spell quite....


I love tea, its one of my favorite drinks. I've been drinking tea since I was little. My grandpa used to drink tea all the time so whenever I visited him the only thing there was to drink was Tea, Water, or Homo Milk (And being the immature kid I was, I didn't want to drink Homo Milk.)
I haven't met a lot of people who drink tea, so I guess I seem a bit strange that I love it.

I remember one time I was out at a friends birthday dinner get together. I ordered a Tea with my supper. My friend made fun of me for it, I just shrugged it off. Not even two seconds later a cute girl that was at the party looked at me and saw I ordered tea and was so charmed by it she told me it was the coolest thing she'd ever seen. My friend shut the hell up about tea after that.

Tea! It's whats for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment